Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let the remodel begin...

Tomorrow is the big day, we start the bedroom/bathroom remodel. We're going to add 200 square feet to the right end of the house (if you were facing it). The master bath will be remodeled to add a new walk-in shower, double sinks, heated tile floors, a new tub and toilet, and a new closet. Nathan's bedroom will be expanded, his bathroom will be re-done and he will also get a new closet. I am so excited. We have been planning this for a very long time, almost since the last remodel 12 years ago. I think this is our 4th remodel of this house and Larry's 5th. I should be packing up things, but I'm still a little over-whelmed and I am not sure where to put things. I've been making some room in my storage area. I think I need the Relief Society to come over and help me pack....

No comments: