Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm getting sicker...

I think I'll have to go to the doctor tomorrow. The sore throat has turned into head congestion and an almost continuous cough, plus a fever. I am shedding germs all over the place. I hope Nathan doesn't get this. He has another appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday. The surgeon has read up on the previous surgery and conferred with the GP and they've come to some kind of decision, I think. At least they weren't sharing what they decided over the phone.

1 comment:

Judie and George said...

I am really sorry to hear this! Missed you this morning, although I did stop to consider that you might be afraid to walk with me anymore! I hope you recover by Saturday so that we can go to the temple together and catch up on everything we have missed. Take care of yourself!