Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Wednesday...

This morning I read the paper with the humans, actually, I sat on the paper while they tried to read around me. I was thirsty so I ran into the bathroom and hopped into the bathtub for a drink. The mom ran the water for me and I stuck my paws in it just for fun. I like water! After this busy morning, I think I need a nap. If you go to my profile, you can hear my audio clip. We haven't figured out how to post the whole thing on this page yet, but we had fun choosing music for it.

3 comments:

Judie and George said...

Are you sure you made a spot for the music on your front page? I didn't see a playlist, and I think it would show. You might try again in layout.

blackgata said...

Judie, the audio clip is on the second page under profile and right under "about me" on that page

Judie and George said...

I don't get why yours is different. There has to be a way to bring it forward. I am now going to add some of your choices to my own music list.