Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't answer the phone on Sunday morning!

The phone rang about 9:30 this morning and guess what...Primary needed a substitute today. Actually I am excited to fill-in. It will be my first time back since being released. The lesson is going to be about Alma baptizing in the waters of Mormon. We'll be using pictures, an object lesson, a handout on the covenants we make at baptism, and discussion questions with scriptural references. If time permits, we will make drawings of our own baptism or of Alma baptizing. Nathan is an assistant in this class of 8 and 9 year olds.

3 comments:

Judie and George said...

I will know not to look for you in Relief Society then.

Judie and George said...

AND, I can tell by the time on this post that I am doing the same thing you're doing!

Emily A. said...

I hope you have fun teaching.