Monday, June 30, 2008

Popsicles and Musinex...

Yes, that's what the doctor said to give Nathan for his sore throat and congestion in his larynx. We'll see how that works. I'm thinking we'll be back in the doctor's office by Friday for an antibiotic prescription. Hope springs eternal and we will give this new remedy a try. He developed a new symptom within an hour of being home which included "tossing his cookies" all over his bed. The afternoon was filled with much cleaning and washing of sheets, etc. I'm getting pretty good at changing sheets while he's in the bed. Once Larry got home I escaped to Freddie Kroger's and bought some new summer pants. Nothing like a little shopping to ease the psyche. I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

1 comment:

Judie and George said...

I thought George's mom was the only one who used "tossing the cookies" which is an expression I like a lot. But I AM very sorry Nathan tossed his cookies today. Seems like there is always something going on in your exciting life!